Sunday, December 18, 2011

Frog Dissection!

http://www.glasbergen.com/?s=dissection




The frog digestion was the coolest dissection I had to do.  The worm was just plain boring and disgusting, and the owl pellet just didn’t make any sense to me.  The frog though is the most unique amphibian there is.  Anyway, I can’t believe that frogs have so many organs that humans have.  Whenever I used to look at a frog I would think, ewww that’s the grossest creature I will ever see on the planet.  (Though the main reason I thought they were disgusting was because I was scared of them.  That’s a secret! Don’t tell anyone, got it!)  But I guess I can’t be scared of them anymore, you know because I dissected them.  They seemed like harmless creatures, but you never know. 

We had a female frog.  Gosh, did she have so many eggs.  It took us a whole class time plus half of another class time to take them out.  If you saw our frog after our dissection, you would think that she has a demented liver, but that was just Palavi’s expert cutting.  Anyhow, our frog seemed so weird.  It looked like she was made out of glass, now that was really scary but cool. I learned so much from this frog digestion, though I think I failed the quiz, but that’s beside the point.  Did you know that frogs can really smell?  Well at first I thought everyone was joking about them stinking, but you know what, frogs can really have a bad stench.  We named out frog OmarieImranieJoshieAmanie.  Don’t you love our frogs’ name? I bet our frog’s name was so original that no one names their frog OmarieImranieJoshieAmanie.  Yeah I thought so.  So, well I guess that’s as much as the cool things I saw and you heard.  Well I hope my blog wasn’t BORING!



If you want to learn more about the frog, go to this website for more information!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment