Thursday, January 13, 2011

Eyes Are Amazing!!!

I never knew eyes could be so important.  Sure eyes are the key to your surrounding and without them your life would be pitch black.  After reading this article my perspective on eyes has clearly changed.  For a fact I never knew crying cleaned your eyes.  Maybe I should cry more often, you know for medical reasons maybe my glasses will be taken off that way.  I also learned that when the eye first sees an object it’s an upside down picture.  Then the brain corrects it forming it the right way.  I really think that’s cool.  That means the eye does this in less than a second, because we look at objects every day, every time.  The article also explains that there’s tear glands in your eyes that flow through a tube that’s connected to your nose that’s why when you cry your nose runs.  Wow I really think that’s the best fact I’ve learned.  Maybe that’s why I want to become a pediatrician so badly, the body is very interesting.  This article also mentions that people cut up cows eyes and that their eyes are similar to ours.  Weird!!! Are we going to cut up poor cows eyes????? That would be gross.  Eyes are a really important for our everyday life.


No comments:

Post a Comment